Stratocaster 2-Point Knife Edge Roller Tremolo Kit with Aluminium Saddles, Including Arm, Block, Screws and Springs
Here we have an excellent GuitarAnatomy™ 2-point knife edge roller Stratocaster tremolo kit containing everything needed for your project or upgrade. All necessary screws and springs are included as well as adjustment Allen keys.
This is a high-quality bridge with aluminium roller saddles. These are perfect if you are looking for increased tuning stability. They also have the added bonus of preventing premature string breakage as well as improving the aesthetics of your guitar.
This has a 2-1/16″ (52.5mm) string spacing.
This tremolo is perfect for a build project or as an upgrade.
This Kit Includes everything needed for your project. Including:
- Chrome Tremolo with Aluminum roller saddles (Includes Allen key for adjustment)
- 2 Chrome-plated mounting posts and sockets (Includes Allen key for adjustment)
- 3 High tension tremolo springs
- Spring Claw with 2 strengthened claw mounting screws
- Base Plate; Length 83mm x Width 37mm.
- Strings spacing E to e: 2-1/16″ (52.5mm)
- 2 post spacing: 2 7/32″
- Alloy Block; Depth 36mm, Length 73mm, Width 7mm.
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. We also ship worldwide!
Worried if this will fit?
We have a no quibble returns policy if when you receive your order you find it is not suitable then simply return it for a full refund or exchange.