Stratocaster Guitar Body SSS – Vintage Cream – 2 Piece American Alder
Building your dream guitar? Here we have a Guitar Anatomy 2-piece American alder Stratocaster body.
We use hand-selected hardwoods for all of our bodies and necks, ensuring excellent structural integrity and a consistent resonance throughout. We aim to make sure all of our Strat alder bodies are around the 2.4kg mark, as through our testing, we have found this to be the ideal weight – offering excellent resonance whilst ensuring the guitar isn’t too heavy for live use.
This body is finished in an extremely high-quality Polyurethane Gloss, giving that classic factory fresh feel. This is a very hard-wearing high-gloss finish that will stand the test of time.
- Weight – 2.4kg (approx)
- Neck pocket depth: 16mm (5/8″)
- Neck pocket width: 55.5mm (2 3/16″)
- Neck pocket length: 77mm (3″)
- Body thickness: 46mm
- Finish: Polyurethane Gloss
- Pre-routed to fit most Stratocaster tremolo systems
- Neck pocket holes are pre-drilled
See our recommended tremolo system HERE