Stratocaster Guitar Body SSS – Translucent Butterscotch Blonde – American Alder
Building your dream guitar? Here we have a Guitar Anatomy American alder Stratocaster body.
We use hand-selected hardwoods for all of our bodies and necks, ensuring excellent structural integrity and a consistent resonance throughout. We aim to make sure all of our Strat alder bodies are around the 2.4kg mark, as through our testing, we have found this to be the ideal weight – offering excellent resonance whilst ensuring the guitar isn’t too heavy for live use.
This body is finished with a clear gloss finish. This is a very hard-wearing high-gloss finish that will stand the test of time.
- Weight – 2.4kg (approx)
- Neck pocket depth: 16mm (5/8″)
- Neck pocket width: 55.5mm (2 3/16″)
- Neck pocket length: 77mm (3″)
- Body thickness: 46mm
- Finish: Polyurethane Gloss
- Pre-routed to fit most Stratocaster tremolo systems
- Neck pocket holes are pre-drilled
See our recommended tremolo system HERE