Strat Stratocaster VINTAGE 2-Point Tremolo Kit – Fits USA Strat – Including Arm – FULL BLOCK
Here we have a GuitarAnatomy™ Stratocaster style vintage tremolo kit. This is a high-quality chrome unit featuring 6 individual nickel plated bent steel saddles and a USA style 2-point mounting system. Each saddle is stamped with (MVB). This is suitable for a vintage 54mm string spacing and a 2 7/32″ post spacing found on American strats.
This Kit Includes everything needed for your project. Including:
- Chrome Tremolo with 6 bent steel saddles (Includes Allen key for adjustment)
- Full-Size Heavy Alloy block (Better for sustain than a slim block)
- 2 Chrome plated mounting posts and sockets (Includes Allen key for adjustment)
- 3 High tension tremolo springs
- Spring Claw with 2 strengthened claw mounting screws
- Push-fit Tremolo arm with adjustable grip using the provided Allen key.
- Base Plate; Length 83mm x Width 40mm.
- Strings spacing E to e 54mm. The distance between each string is 10.8mm.
- 2 post spacing: 2 7/32″
- Alloy Block; Depth 40mm, Length 73mm, Width 13mm.
This is a very high-quality vintage reproduction perfect for use as an upgrade or for use in a build project.
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. We also ship worldwide!
Worried if this will fit?
We have a no quibble returns policy if when you receive your order you find it is not suitable then simply return it for a full refund or exchange.