Bone Nut (43mm) and Saddle (72mm) Compensated for Acoustic Guitars
- High Quality Bone Nut & Saddle Set
- Pre-slotted Nut & Compensated Saddle
- Right Handed
- Flat Based
- Length x Width: 43mm x 6mm
- Height: 8mm (low E) / 7.5mm (high e)
- String Spacing: Low E to high e – 35mm
- Length x Width: 72mm x 3mm
- Height: 8.5mm (low E) / 9mm (middle) / 7.5mm (high e)
A nut replacement is one of the most simple but effective ways to improve the tone of your instrument.
Bone has a higher density than regular plastic, providing improved sustain and clarity.
The compensated saddle changes the break position for each string, especially on the B string, improving the intonation.
Bone also gives greater tuning stability in comparison to plastic, as well as being much more durable.